Monday 2 November 2015

Pre-production Paperwork analysis

Pre-production Paper work

This is the first and second page of my groups storyboard for each of our shots. On here when planned the visual aspects of our shots such as location and contents through drawings, as well as including the length of each shot and what audio would be played throughout the scene.

These were the pages in which we chose the location and angle of the shot. This is similar to the storyboard but was the film decisions on each scene.
This sheet shows our budgeting for the production. This was in case we needed to buy props or pay for transport. It allowed us to keep everything in order without going over the limit.


This page is our talent sheet. This was signed by me because I was the voice over in out film. This sheet says I was willing for my group to use my voice and for me to be in the film at any time. This had to be signed by my parents because I am under 18 at the time of production.





These sheets are our locations release forms. These were the forms that gave us access to the places we filmed. We had to give details about who owns the land and get them to sign it to let us film there under their rules.


On these sheets we had to give details about the location such as what times it was accessible to the public, what times we were going to be shooting there and what kind of area it is.
This is our risk assessment form. We done this to ensure our group knew most of the possible dangers that they could face whilst filming, despite how unlikely it may be.





No comments:

Post a Comment